TeleTherapy Service (50 min.)
Online Counseling: 50 min. appointment, $30 Insurance Co-Payment
You can received personal counseling from the comfort of your own home or office under your health insurance plan.
- Look at the Calendar below and find a date and 50 minute time period that meets your needs.
- Be aware that your time slot will be formally reserved for you after you submit the insurance co-pay of $30.
- Upon scheduling your appointment, you will receive an email containing consent form and request for information about your health insurance plan—just as you would with any appointment at a medical clinic.
- This service requires one of the forms of insurance we accept for clients residing in Utah : PEHP, EMIA, Regence Blue Cross, Select Health, Tricare, Medicare.
- If you are a resident of Utah or Arizona and do not have one of these insurance plans, you can still schedule an appointment direct-pay—-just call or click “Contact Us” at the top of our homepage to learn more about how to set up a direct-pay appointment.
If you cancel at least 24 hrs before your appointment, your insurance co-pay is refunded. If you wish to reschedule, you will need to first, cancel your existing appointment and then, select another date and time. This will prevent duplication of your appointment fee.