David M. Stein, Ph.D.
"Sometimes we need a wise, trusted friend to help us find our way along our path”
David M. Stein, Ph.D. Clinical Psychology, Behavioral Medicine
- Over 20 years of experience providing behavioral health services in Department of Defense medical facilities, private practice and university clinics.
- Over 250 peer-reviewed research journal publications and invited conference presentations
- Over 20 years as full time university professor training Ph.D. psychology students
- University researcher investigating assessment and treatments into eating disorders/obesity, chronic pain, anxiety attacks, depression and sleep disorder
Examples of Problems I Can Get Help With:
- Anxiety Disorders
- Anger Management
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- Chronic Pain
- Sleep Disorder Assessment and Treatment
- Type II Diabetes Improvement
- Obesity and Eating Disorders
- Pre-Bariatric Surgery Assessment
- Relationship Crises
- Medication Overuse and Substance Abuse
Dr. Stein Has Advanced Training In:
- Combined Emotional and Health Problems
- Seniors, Geriatrics
- Adults Facing Career Loss
- Parents Dealing With Child Behavior Problems
- Complex Medical-Psychological Cases
- Psychological Testing
Teletherapy: Ultimate Convenience No Matter Where You Are
Our Teletherapy Service is Suitable for Everyone, But Especially Patients Who:
- Really need to talk to a health expert but are fearful of leaving home
- Have no reliable transportation to and from a doctor office
- Want to save time commuting to and from a clinic
- Dislike driving in rain, snow or traffic to a doctor appointments
- Prefer to talk to a therapist from your own home or private space.
- Feel self-conscious or embarrassed about walking in to mental health centers
- Have chronic pain and problems with mobility
Individual Teletherapy: 50 min.
Individual Teletherapy: 25 min.
What Dr. Stein's Patients Say
I have complicated health problems and chronic pain. I feel very fortunate that I could work with Dr. Stein because he really understands how medical and psychological problems affect each other.Margaret, Phoenix, AZ
My gratitude. I am a biotechnology researcher. For scientists like me, all thinking, talking and then doing happen at a very fast pace. In Dr. Stein, I finally found someone who could understand and keep up' with me in therapy sessions.Habib, Denver, CO
I worked for 20 years to break through "glass ceilings" and now am the CEO of an international company. Unfortunately, along the way, my personal life became a massive, complicated mess. Dr. Stein, helped me start to live a truly satisfying, integrated life. He is exceptionally wise and experienced.Elizabeth, Scottsdale, AZ